Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Greatest Works of Art!

While Mothers Day for me this year was spent keeping my boys quiet so their dad could sleep (price you pay for being a high school principal and having to stay up all night chaperoning prom and the after party) and then driving an hour to watch my middle child play soccer!  The sun was shining and I didn't mind because these 3 boys are my GREATEST WORKS OF ART!




 


 They've rocked my world!  We took these pictures on a cold day in March...I mean it was like 17 degrees out!  My nephew was actually in a good portion of them too, they were a birthday gift my mom - the pink shirts - in celebration of breast cancer survival!  

The days go quickly - their scoring goals and hitting home runs on the fields and make me proud daily!!



No comments:

Post a Comment